how do you download?
The 8th update is here!
If you are using the itch.io app, updates should be applied automatically. If you are using your browser, you have to redownload the game.
New objects, new building system, performance improvements and more...
There are some more decoration objects to build small towns and castles:
- Small Stone cabin with 2 floors
- Wood fence
- Wood fence entry
- Empty field[small]
- Empty field[large]
- Arrow sign[right]
- Wood log wall
- Wood log wall entry
- Wood log wall[spiked]
- Wood log wall entry[spiked]
There will be much more in future updates! I got a long list from some itch.io users...
New building system
There is a second building system in game now. Some objects like sand, concrete and wood barricades or fences and wood log walls can now be sticked together. Just hover with the mouse over the preview and press q or e to rotate it.
This update will increase the performance again. It will fix some lag spikes which occurred after its died.
- The player can aim much higher in fps now
- Fixed a few crash scenarios while loading a battle with units in guard mode
- Fixed an error which decreased the performance of the game
- Improved the pathfinding in buildings and added the functionality for multi floor buildings
- The game can now be closed with alt+f4 again, because there were some problems on linux with it.
I just wanted to give a small update for the steam release. Most of the paper work is done and now, I will just have to wait until all data have been validated. The estimated steam release date is the 1st November 2017.